Microsoft Connect() Event 2018
Microsoft Connect() is a developer specific event to get latest updates about Microsoft developer services like Azure and Visual Studio. Microsoft connect() event will take place on December 4, 2018.
“Build the apps of tomorrow, today” – Microsoft
Keynote demos by Scott Guthrie (Executive Vice President of the Cloud and Enterprise group, Microsoft) to demonstrate how Azure and Visual Studio help developers to become more productive. There will be tutorials on how different frameworks, platforms & languages like C#, Java, Python, Node.js can be supported using azure.
In the mean time, there would be a keynote recap on twitch & mixer platform. The second keynote will be by Scott Hanselman and few other guests. Here, developers will learn new latest tricks for building applications even with VS Code.
After both the keynotes, there will be live coding sessions, followed by On-demand sessions. Keynote starts at 8 AM PT more details here.
Some Featured Speakers include :
- Scott Guthrie (Executive Vice President, Cloud & AI)
- Scott Hanselman (Partner Program Manager, .NET Platform)
- Amanda Silver (Partner Director of Program Management, Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code)
- Donovan brown (Principal DevOps Manager, Azure)
- Rimma Nehma (Product Manager and Architect, Azure)
- Jeff Fritz (Senior Program Manager, Visual Studio and .NET Platform)
- Beth Massi (Senior Product Marketing Manager, .NET Platform)
- Cecil Phillip (Cloud Developer Advocate)
To Join the event follow this link : Invitation Microsoft Connect()